- Manufactured By – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Charles Stripling
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Ira Stripling
NotesBoth sides recorded 19 August 1929 in Chicago, IL.
Side A matrix no. C-4133-.
Side B matrix no. C-4134-.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): △5365
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): △5365-