|Sonata No. 1 For Violin And Piano||(30:58)|
|7||Abodah (A Yom Kippur Melody)||6:08|
|9||Sonata No. 2 For Violin And Piano (Poème Mystique)||23:17|
- Copyright (c) – HNH International Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HNH International Ltd.
- Distributed By – MVD GmbH
- Distributed By – Naxos Of America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Church Of St. Silas The Martyr, Kentish Town
- Published By – G. Schirmer
- Published By – Carl Fischer
- Published By – Leuckart
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX-070264
- Composed By – Ernest Bloch
- Liner Notes – Richard Whitehouse
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – David Ylla-Somers
- Painting [Cover: The Castle At Chillon)] – John William Inchbold
- Photography By [Photo Of Cover Painting] – Bridgeman Art Library*
- Piano – Simon Over
- Producer, Engineer – Michael Ponder
- Violin – Miriam Kramer
NotesPlaying Time 75:07
Recorded November 16-18, 1998 at the Church of St. Silas, Chalk Farm, London.
Publishers: G. Schirmer (tracks 1-6), Carl Fischer (tracks 7 and 8) and Leuekart (track 9).
℗2000 HNH International Ltd.
©2000 HNH International Ltd.
Made in Canada
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 6-page tri-fold insert with notes in English and French.
NOTE: The publisher Leuekart does not exist. It is a misspelling of Leuckart.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 636943446027
- Label Code: LC 05537
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-070264 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L330
- Pressing Plant ID: 6706