Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals – Glenn*Soloist, Guitar [Solo Guitars] – Don Felder, Glenn*Written-By – Jack Tempchin, Robb Strandlund
|A2||You Never Cry Like A Lover
Lead Vocals – Don HenleyWritten-By – Don Henley, John David Souther
Lead Vocals – Randy*Slide Guitar [Slide] – Glenn*Written-By – Paul Craft
Lead Vocals – Bernie*Pedal Steel Guitar – Bernie*Written-By – Bernie Leadon
|A5||On The Border
Handclaps [Claps] – The Clapetts*Lead Vocals – Don HenleyPerformer [T.N.T.S.] – Coach Written-By – Bernie Leadon, Don Henley, Glenn Frey
Lead Vocals – Glenn*Soloist, Guitar [Solo Guitars] – Bernie*Written-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Jackson Browne, John David Souther
Lead Vocals – Don Henley, Glenn*Pedal Steel Guitar – Al PerkinsWritten-By – Tom Waits
|B3||Is It True?
Lead Vocals – Randy*Slide Guitar – Glenn*Written-By – Randy Meisner
|B4||Good Day In Hell
Lead Vocals – Don Henley, Glenn*Slide Guitar [Slide] – Don FelderWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey
|B5||Best Of My Love
Lead Vocals – Don HenleyPedal Steel Guitar – Bernie*Written-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, John David Souther
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Asylum Records
- Published By – Jazzbird Music
- Published By – Benchmark Music
- Published By – Golden Spread Music
- Published By – Rocky Top Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kicking Bear Music
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Pandora Productions Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden, R. Twerk & Company*
- Electric Guitar – Don Felder
- Engineer [Assisted By, At Olympic Studios] – Rob Thaer (tracks: A2, B5)
- Engineer [Assisted By, At The Record Plant] – Allan Blazek (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Gary Ladinsky (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
- Engineer [Remix Engineer] – Bill Szymczyk
- Mastered By – LH*
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Beatian Yazz
- Performer [The Eagles Are, Late Arrival] – Don Felder
- Performer [The Eagles Are] – Bernie Leadon, Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Randy Meisner
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Producer, Engineer – Bill Szymczyk (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Glyn Johns (tracks: A2, B5)
- Typography [Lettering] – Rick Griffin
- Vocals, Bass – Randy Meisner
- Vocals, Drums – Don Henley
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo, Steel Guitar – Bernie Leadon
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Glenn Frey
NotesLabel Variation: Label is solid light blue and omits "ASYLUM RECORDS" and instead has the small "a" logo instead and shows Los Angeles address for Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records on labels.
Textured, matte sleeve.
Side B has the SRC Logo runout stamp the indicates that this side was pressed at Specialty Records Corporation
Ⓟ © 1974 By Asylum Records. Manufactured By Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records, A Division Of Warner Communications Inc. 15 Columbus Circle, New York, New York 10023, Printed In U.S.A.
Mastering and Pressing info from runout.
A1: Jazzbird Music / Benchmark Music ASCAP
A2: Golden Spread Music / Benchmark Music ASCAP
A3: Rocky Top Music, Inc. BMI
A4, A5, B3, B4, B5: Kicking Bear Music / Benchmark Music ASCAP
B1: Benchmark Music ASCAP
B2: Fifth Floor Music, Inc. ASCAP
A1, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4: Produced & Engineered for Pandora Productions Ltd.
Recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
A2, B5: Recorded at Olympic Studios, London.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Special thanks to Irv Azoff, Jackson Browne, Don Felder, Richard Fernandez, David Geffen, Ron Stone and the fire gods Nido & Wotan --
Extra special thanks to Paul Ahern for leaving town
"Ol '55" and "The Best Of My Love" appear on sleeve; "Ol' '55" and "Best Of My Love" appear on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [Hand-Etched]): 7E 1004 A -4 CSM 1- SM1- LH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [Hand-Etched]): 7E -1004 B-6-SP 1-1 ESR TD-5-11-76
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Runout [Stamped]): Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [Stamped]): SRC logo
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
|7E-1004||Eagles||On The Border (LP, Album, San)||Asylum Records||7E-1004||US||1974|
|7E-1004||Eagles||On The Border (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7E-1004||Australia||1974|
|7E-1004||Eagles||On The Border (LP, Album, Ter)||Asylum Records||7E-1004||US||1974|
|HYS 651-04||Eagles||On The Border = En La Frontera (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||HYS 651-04||Spain||1974|
|7ES-1004||Eagles||On The Border (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7ES-1004||Canada||1974|