Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Our Time Has Come
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie, Hamish Stuart
|A2||For You, For Love
Music By – Roger BallWords By – Bill Champlin
|A3||Let's Go 'Round Again
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie
|A4||Whatcha' Gonna Do For Me
Words By, Music By – Hamish Stuart, Ned Doheny
|A5||Into The Night
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie, Hamish Stuart, Roger Ball
|B1||Catch Me (Before I Have To Testify)
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie, David Foster, Hamish Stuart, Roger Ball, Steve Ferrone
|B2||Help Is On The Way
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie, David Foster, Hamish Stuart
|B3||If Love Only Lasts For One Night
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie
Words By, Music By – Alan Gorrie, Hamish Stuart, Ned Doheny
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Nova Sound Studios, Los Angeles
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Average White Band Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Printed By – Delga Press Limited
- Arranged By [Strings And Horns] – David Foster, Jerry Hey, Roger Ball
- Art Direction – Art Sims, Donn Davenport
- Backing Vocals – Brenda Russell
- Concertmaster – Jerry Vinci*
- Contractor [Strings] – Frank de Cavo*
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Ferrone
- Engineer [Additional, Sunset Sound Studios] – Mark Linett
- Engineer [Assistant, Davlen Studios] – Jeff Borgeson
- Engineer [Assistant, Nova Sound Studios] – Craig Widby, Ron Pendragon
- Engineer [Assistant, Sunset Sound Studios] – David Leonard, Joe Laux
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Onnie McIntyre
- Keyboards – David Foster
- Keyboards, Alto Saxophone – Roger Ball
- Lead Vocals, Bass – Alan Gorrie
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Hamish Stuart
- Management – David Mintz
- Percussion – Lennie Castro*, Paul Lani, Paulhinho da Costa*
- Photography By – Don Miller , Richard Noble
- Producer – David Foster
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Michael Boddicker, Ralph Dyck
- Saxophone, Woodwind – Ernie Watts, Kim Hutchcroft, Larry Williams, Malcolm Duncan, Roger Ball
- Tenor Saxophone – Malcolm Duncan
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach , Lew McCreary
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, Larry Hall
NotesRecorded at Sunset Sound Studios, Los Angeles.
Additional recording at Davlen Studios, Los Angeles.
Mixed at Nova Sound Studios, Los Angeles.
Manufactured by RCA Ltd. England From Master Recordings of RCA Corp.
℗ 1980 Average White Band, Inc.
Sleeve © 1980 RCA Limited, Record Division, 1 Bedford Avenue, London WC1
[Lyric Sheet Insert] Printed in England by Delga Press Ltd., Bromley, Kent.
Included printed lyric sheet insert.
Track titles on the label of Side A differ slightly in punctuation compared with cover and insert:
A2 - For You For Love
A3 - Let's Go Round Again
A4 - Whatcha Gonna Do For Me
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): XL 13123 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): XL 13123 B
- Other (Price Code): HH
|AL 9523||Average White Band||Shine (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 9523||US||1980|
|VICP-64274||Average White Band||Shine (CD, Album, RM, Car)||Victor||VICP-64274||Japan||2008|
|XL 13123||Average White Band||Shine (LP, Album)||RCA||XL 13123||France||1980|
|4A 9523||Average White Band||Shine (Cass, Album)||Arista||4A 9523||Canada||1980|
|VICP-2113||Average White Band||Shine (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-2113||Japan||1995|