Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Fall In Love With Me||4:34|
|B2||All Tomorrow's Parties
Engineer [Engineered By] – Keith BesseyProducer [Produced By] – Japan, Simon Napier-BellRemix – John PunterWritten-By, Composed By – Lou Reed
|B4||The Other Side Of Life||7:27|
- Licensed Through – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – DJM Studios
- Arranged By – Japan
- Arranged By [Saxophones Arranged By] – Mick Karn
- Backing Vocals – David Sylvian, Mick Karn
- Bass, Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mick Karn
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Martyn Ford
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Fin Costello
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Engineered, Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs Jnr. (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Rob Dean
- Mixed By – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Ann O'Dell*
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Keyboards – Richard Barbieri
- Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Guitar] – David Sylvian
- Written-By, Composed By – David Sylvian (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
NotesJapanese Promo Edition Second Pressing Album + Obi.
Victor Musical Industries, Inc. ℗ 79
Licensed by Hansa Productions Ltd., England. Made in Japan.
Recorded at Air Studios, London except for 'All Tomorrow's Parties' recorded at DJM Studios, London. All songs published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd., except Track B2, Sunbury Music Ltd.
Japanese promo second LP pressing, comes in a Gatefold Sleeve which include a Gatefold Lyric Sheet too. This second pressing has a pink/ sepia group photo on the OBI and is more common than the first release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AHAL-8010A 111
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AHAL-8010B 111
- Other (Secondary Catalogue #): AHA-6007
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|AHAL 8010||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Sin)||Hansa, Ariola Hansa||AHAL 8010||Canada||1979|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1979|
|MOVLP176||Japan||Quiet Life (3xLP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP176||UK & Europe||2011|
|201.261||Japan||Quiet Life (LP, Album, M/Print, Gat)||Hansa International, Hansa||201.261||Benelux||1980|
|BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||Quiet Life (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||BMG, Hansa||BVCM-37220, 74321-87422-2||Japan||2001|