Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Intro To Shame||0:55|
|2||Shame Shame Shame||4:32|
|3||Lovin' You Is A Dirty Job||3:14|
|4||Scratch That Itch||3:16|
|5||One Step Away
Written-By – Blotzer*
|7||Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jon Bon Jovi
|8||All Or Nothing
Written-By – Crosby*, Kilgore*
|9||Can't Wait On Love
Written-By – Blotzer*, Crosby*
|10||Givin' Yourself Away
Written-By – D. Warren*
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Microplant
- Mixed At – Aire L.A. Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Ratt Music
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Desmobile Music Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Desmond Child, Myriam Valle
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ratt
- Bass Guitar – Juan Croucier
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Mark Sullivan
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh Brooks Design
- Drums, Percussion – Bobby (Blotz) Blotzer*
- Executive-Producer – Desmond Child
- Guitar – Robbin Crosby
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synth] – David Garfield, Warren DeMartini
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Warren DeMartini
- Lead Vocals, Concept By – Stephen Pearcy
- Management – Left Bank Management
- Management [Production Manager] – Michael Anthony
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Shipley
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley
- Producer, Recorded By – Sir Arthur Payson*
- Programmed By [Sample / Synth Programming] – Steve Deutsch
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Steve Heinke
- Recorded By [Assistant Engineer] – Jesse Kanner*, Lawrence Ethan, Steve Heinke
- Written-By – Child* (tracks: 2 to 11), Croucier* (tracks: 3 to 5, 9), Pearcy* (tracks: 2 to 11), DeMartini* (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 9, 11)
NotesPicture disc CD.
Produced & Recorded for Desmobile Productions.
Recorded at Music Grinder, Lion Share and Microplant, Los Angeles.
Mixed at Aire L.A. Studios, Los Angeles.
Production Coordination for Emerald Productions.
Production Manager for Desmobile Productions.
Mastered at Masterdisc, New York.
Jon Bon Jovi appears courtesy of Mercury / Polygram Records.
Desmond Child appears courtesy of Elektra Records.
All songs Published by: (C) 1990 Ratt Music (BMI) / EMI / April Music Inc. / Desmobile Music Co., Inc.(ASCAP)
All rights for Desmobile Music Co., Inc. controlled and administered by EMI / April Music Inc.
(P)(C) 1990 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Made in U.S.A.
12 page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 3 82127-2 SRC+01
|7 82127-2, 82127-2||Ratt||Detonator (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82127-2, 82127-2||US||1990|
|A2-82127, A2 82127||Ratt||Detonator (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A2-82127, A2 82127||US||1990|
|195311||Ratt||Detonator (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||195311||Chile||1990|
|7567-82127-1||Ratt||Detonator (LP, Album)||Atlantic||7567-82127-1||Germany||1990|
|7567-82127-4||Ratt||Detonator (Cass, wit)||Atlantic||7567-82127-4||Germany||1990|